Work With Us
At La Crème de la Crème, we bring together the science and expertise of a professional skin care clinic with the glamour and luxury of an upscale boutique. We believe that skincare is not a one-size-fits-all and view each guest who walks in the door as the beautiful individual that they are. La Crème prioritizes the relationship with our clients and ensures we work closely with them to understand what makes them and their skin unique!
Our aesthetically trained staff work one-on-one with clients to find a routine that works not only for their skin but also for their lifestyle. We are committed to helping our clients understand their skin and teaching them not only how to use your home care, but why. We want to be known as the place that people can trust for their skin and body-care needs. We also strive to go above and beyond. We strive to have that WOW factor for every guest that walks through the door. Alongside our skincare services, we offer all types of services from deep relaxation massages, manicures and pedicures to tinting & waxing.
We are currently looking at expanding our team and have an opening for two Estheticians.
About the Role
La Crème Estheticians are professionally-trained staff who aim to deliver an unforgettable experience to our guests. Our Estheticians are masters at engaging people and ensuring that as the face of the brand, they deliver an incredible guest experience.
La Crème Estheticians possess strong relationship-building, communication, interpersonal, and customer-service skills. Alongside this, they also play a key role in the day-to-day operations of La Crème. They are committed to continuous learning and development and maintaining a healthy work environment for their team members.
Job Duties and Expectations:
- Give facial and other (spa) body treatments, like waxing, extractions, tinting, manicures and pedicures, using specialized products and techniques
- Perform different types of massages, beauty treatments and wellness therapies
- Advise customers on the use of make-up and other beauty products and apply make-up to customers
- Being able to apply gel and/or acrylic nails is an asset
- Explain massages, treatments and therapies to guests and provide suitable recommendations as needed
- Be ready to educate clients on any products or services they may inquire about
- Enquire about guests’ medical conditions and allergies before providing spa services
- Administer massage techniques, treating soft tissues and joints of the body through soft tissue manipulation and relaxation techniques
- Examine and evaluate clients’ skin using visors and mag lamps to analyze skin conditions and need
- Select and apply the recommended skincare products to remove blackheads and reduce and prevent acne problems
- Discuss with the client various treatment options and costs
- Maintain detailed records of massages, treatments and therapies performed on each spa guest
- Revolve guest complaints and resolve any accidents to the manager
- Sanitize materials and maintain general cleanliness of the work environment, including changing treatment room sheets
- Follow all sanitation guidelines
- Ensure that treatment rooms are adequately stocked with supplies and report shortages to the manager
- Properly care for equipment and use appropriate amounts of product
- Clean up and restock rooms after each use
- Project a friendly and professional demeanour to guests
- Promote products and educate guests on home care recommendations
- Contribute to business efforts to attract new customers, build your clientele, and expand store traffic
- Continuously learn and develop new and improved skills through ongoing training programs
- Assist with training new employees as required
- Work with other team members to provide a premium guest experience
Requirements for education/work experience:
- You need to have finished high school and/or have completed beauty school or other courses in some of the areas covered by this position; further internal training available
- Having at least 1 year of on-the-job experience is an asset
- You need to be available to work on the weekend
- Arrive at work, healthy and energized for a full day’s work
- Be punctual and complete services in the allotted time given
- Maintain high personal hygiene and grooming standards
- Display a caring disposition and attitude
These are indeterminate, full-time positions, based on 30 hours per week. There are 2 positions to be filled.
Benefits include store discounts, on-site parking and company events.
Location of work: #101-207 Main St in Penticton, BC
References and resumés will be required. Good English language skills are also required.
Please send your cover letter, resume and references to Dayo Adebiyi to email@example.com